Thinking of getting into kite foiling? This is an extremely well-priced package to get you started or upgrade your current setup.
Cabrinha Kitesurf Foil Package Includes:
DOUBLE AGENT 2020 FOIL BOARDS DESIGN PROFILE
One board. Two uses. A performance hydrofoil board that’s incredibly easy to ride. Quickly converts into a fun surf skate. RIDER PROFILE A rider who wants a board that crosses seamlessly between surf skating and hydrofoiling. The Double Agent is a wood constructed surf skate shape that doubles as the perfect deck to mount our new Hi-Rise hydrofoil system.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• NEW UD Carbon/glass construction for improved control and stability
• Fun, multi-use board: Foil, surf skate, wakesurf
• Easy to use and progress • Firm and responsive shape
• Single concave to angled V-tail channels provides exceptional grip
• Strapless, 2 or 3 strap configuration, allows for a fully customizable ride
• Full EVA deck pad - thick & comfortable
• TT quad fins for surf skate / wake surf feel
• Compatible with our modular Hi-Rise foil system
Product Code: K0FODBAWD speed or high lifting wing set, your foiling needs are well covered. The all new optimized UD carbon/glass construction, brings an unprecedented level of control and stability to the diverse usablity of the Double Agent. Included with the board: 2x 30mm fins, 2x 50mm fins, 8x 6x25mm screws (Straps sold separately)
HI:RISE VARIAL FOIL
ALL AROUND / ALL SPORT
Small, Medium, Large Small: 65cm or 85cm Medium / Large Mast: 65cm Compatible Boards: AutoPilot, X:Breed Foil, Double Agent
Low aspect ratio, Low planing profile section, Moderately swept outline, Progressive anhedral RIDER PROFILE For any rider looking for a diverse wing set, which can take you from your first steps, to next level freeride and waves. The all-new wings are the most progressive wing sets we’ve ever made. These lean foils are universally adaptable to surfing, wake surfing, kitesurfing, and SUP. The possibilities are infinite, the performance is ultimate. The Varial’s moderate aspect ratio outline and winglets combine with a faster leaner profile for an efficient blend of lift and drive. Each pump of the wing generates incredible forward momentum. Throw the board into a banking turn and the wing will redirect like it’s connected to rails. The winglets provide an added level of stability to the wing and reduce induced drag thereby increasing aerodynamic efficiency, especially when riding through turbulent waters. The rear wing can be adjusted forward or aft to increase the ability to ‘carve’ or facilitate a more ‘locked-in’ ride. These light weight wings are constructed with a Pauwlonia wood core and durable Basalt fibers. The wingset mounts to our all new 75cm (29.5 inch) wide nosed fuselage. The wider nose of the fuselage facilitates a significantly more stable connection to the wing. The wing set and fuselage are compatible with the Cabrinha foil eco system. Choose the mast length that suits your style and performance needs
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• NEW 750mm extended Widenose Fuselage with improved stabilty and hydrodynamics
• NEW Adjustable rear wing positioning for increased ability to ‘carve’ or facilitate a more ‘locked-in’ ride
• NEW A-Grade Paulownia wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
• NEW Front wing - Volcanic triple layer Basalt fiber construction
• NEW Rear wing - Forged composite construction
• NEW ABS insert reinforcements
• Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium components
• Hollow core mast extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
• Lightweight top socket with indicator for use on industry standard track mounting system or 4 point connection
• Titanium coated hardware and grease included
Product Code: K0FOHRVRA
Nalu 90: Go Foil's smallest wing in the line, intended for lighter wave riders under...
Sizes: 65 CM MAST The new HI:RISE VARIAL wing is specifically designed for any rider...