Complete package including board, sail, mast, boom and extension...all you need to get out windsurfing
Board: JP Funster or JP Explorer or JP Magic Ride ES - Choose your ride
Sail: NEILPRYDE Fusion
Mast: Neilpryde 35% Carbon mast
Boom: Neil Pryde X1 Boom
Accessories: Uphaul, mast base and extension
FUN RIGHT FROM THE START
The Funsters combine the performance of a freerider with the easy handling of a beginner board. They are excellent beginner and family boards. Advanced riders will also have fun on them.
All the Funsters have comfortable EVA decks and many footstrap plug options. This allows you to slowly move from an easy cruising setup, to a blasting stance out on the boards' rail. They all come with indestructible, detachable glasfiber nose protectors.
The 205 and 180 are perfect beginner boards. Within only a few hours anyone will be sailing back and forth, and will quickly reach the thrill of planing.
The 130, 145 and 160 have a wide range of use: From beginner boards for kids and light-weights to sporty cruisers for more advanced riders.
- Short and wide, not just in the middle but also in the nose and tail, along with an even volume distribution makes them stable along the length and width axis. This gives the rider confidence and helps to improve quickly.
- Flat bottom curve gives a long water line for good non-planing speed and upwind performance.
- Simple and proven dagger board system for stability and easy going upwind.
- The mast track is centered and very close to the dagger board, making the board react quickly to rig and foot steering.
- For beginners to advanced freeriders
- Fun from the moment you step on
- Planing in very light winds
- So easy
- Very stable
- Easy tracking in non-planing conditions
- Effortless rig and foot steering
- Easy to learn footstrap technique
- Perfect to experience the real fun in windsurfing -planing- as fast as possible
- Great family boards
ASA SANDWICH Technology with full EVA deck, nose protector and carrying handles
FUNSTER 130 | 145 | 160 | 180 | 205