A second store and an action packed summer ahead means SHQ is looking for more staff! Part-time and full-time applicants are welcome. We pride ourselves on supporting the sports we love at every level, from schools to pros and everything between.
Here is an opportunity for a highly driven and social person to work in a real lifestyle industry with close links to many of the world’s best watersports brands. Experience in retail, attention to detail and ability to work on weekends are a must.
Retail Store Manager – Watersports Retailer
SHQ Boardsports is growing and needs an experienced and energetic Store Manager to join the team.
Located in bayside Melbourne, SHQ has been around for more than 30 years as the country’s leading specialist windsurfing, kiteboarding, surfing and snowboarding hardware retailer. We pride ourselves on supporting the sports we love at every level, from schools to pros and everything between. This is an amazing opportunity for a highly driven and social person to work in a real lifestyle industry in a leadership position with close links to many of the world’s best watersports brands.
The Store Manager is responsible for,
- Ensuring that high customer service expectations at met
- Maximising sales and profitability
- Rostering, team leadership and development
- Supplier relationships, inventory management and ordering to a budget
- Shop presentation and merchandising
- Coordinating marketing efforts
The successful candidate will have,
- Minimum 2 years retail store management experience
- Self motivation, initiative and ambition to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team leader and a team player
- Highly developed sales ability and business acumen
- Eye for detail and good problem solving ability
- Passion and energy for watersports
- Excellent communication and good computer skills
The role is offered as a full-time position including regular Saturdays. Remuneration includes salary + bonus + Super + discount equipment + paid travel opportunities.Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
© 2020 SHQ Boardsports. 100% RIDER OWNED SINCE 1979